Tagged by dopeydora_67
so here goes:
1. When I was a small child, I got urinated on by a tiger at the Zoo Negara in Malaysia
2. Been inside 10 Downing Street and met Thatch
3. I am an ethnic Chinese, Malaysian national, UK resident
4. I have been described on occasion as a "banana" (yellow on the outside, white on the inside...)
5. I once got mugged at gunpoint outside my flat in Amsterdam
6. My favourite airsoft weapon is my Steyr AUG - it also happens to be the first electric weapon I bought
7. The first issue of the X-Men I ever read was Uncanny X-Men 98, back in 1976
8. I'm told my first names mean "Bright" and "Precious"
9. I started fencing when I was 13 because I hated cross country runs. Still doing it.
10. I am seriously prone to procrastination
11. Had an overwhelming fear of needles as a child - the sort that required a doctor and nurses to hold me down for innoculations
12. I've done 7 static line parachute jumps
13. I really, really hate Heathrow Terminal 3
14. My favourite cocktail is a caipirinha
15. The first episode of Blake's7 I ever saw was Trial. It threw me completely - it was referring to episodes from previous episodes, including a major character's death, and discussed pretty heavy issues like war crimes and the responsibilities of a soldier. All at 7pm! I was hooked immediately.
16. There is probably only one person I actively dislike and, yes, she is an ex...
17. The first country I have any memory of being in is Taiwan
told me at End of Days that I have the least amount of natural rhythm of any man she knows
19. I'm still somewhat bemused I've found myself involved in English Civil War re-enactment. As a friend put it "Were there many Chinese in the English Civil War?"
20. A fortune teller once told my mother "You have a son. He is intelligent but likes strange things." She was so amused she called me from Malaysia to tell me!
The bulk of people I might have tagged have already done this so consider this an open invitation!