And now, a couple of memes, both stolen from psmorrison:
Mobile phone meme:
1. What is your current ringtone?
The theme from Once Upon A Time In China
2. What is your current wallpaper?
ARVN (Army of the Republic of Vietnam aka South Vietnamese Army) Ranger crest ie same as my icon for this post!
3. Do you own a picture phone?
4. Go to your text message inbox and type what the 10th message says:
"At least it won't take 2 long to burn off an xtra copy! Hint, very unsubtle hint. I'm sure Mr Long will loan us the DVD player"
5. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
527. May of them are stale beyond belief - one side effect of being a long-term sybchronised PDA user is one acquires contacts but seldom prunes them. These all end up being synced with the phone too...
6. Go to your missed calls. 5th missed call... who is it?
8. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
On my mobile: burntcopper
9. What service do you have?
10. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service battery?
Service: 2/7, Battery: 3/7
11. Who's on your speed dial number 5?
12. Do you have voicemail?
13. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have?
26 surname, 31 first name
14. Who do you call the most?
Sally and David
15. How many text messages do you get a month?
Around 60-70, I think
16. Can you send pictures?
17. What are the last 4 digits to your number?
18. Go to your sent texts, what does the eighth one say?
19. What about the 15th?
'"...tell me now, is there something I should know? Is there something I should say that'll make you come my way?" ;-)'
20. Who's the last person that you called?
22. Last person that texted you?
23. Last person you added to your contacts?
24. How many minutes are on your plan?
25. Do you like your phone?
Very much so. The Nokia 6600 is an excellent all-round phone. High spec (GPRS, Bluetooth, Java, Symbian, colour, card slot etc), great usability. Only thing it lacks is 3G/UMTS and stereo audio playback but that's why I have my eye on the 6680!
Google name search meme
Type "(your name) is" (with the quotes) into a Google search then pick out your favorite 5 responses.
Ming is a very well-written C library for generating Flash movies
Ming is currently a web application developer and webmaster in Boston, Massachusetts.
Ming is currently the host of Public Television’s cooking show, Simply Ming
Morty & Ming's is where Chinatown meets the Carnegie Deli
Yao Ming is one of the tallest players in NBA basketball history at a current
height of 7 feet, 6 inches without shoes