But, before I go, 30 random questions meme that's been going round:
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Trisha Yearwood, Jeremy Irons, David McCallum, Adam West.
2. Where was your first kiss?
Car park in High Barnet.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Fencing and airsofting-wise, more times than I care to count. In anger? Not that I can recall.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
No. I couldn't carry a tune in a galvanised bucket.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
What she's saying, generally
7. What really turns you on? that's a fun one to think about...
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Cafe mocha or a Frappucino in the Summer
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Probably not telling my first girlfriend to bugger off three months earlier than I did
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No, although my sister might dispute that because of my airsofting and fencing activities
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I am allergic to sulphur-based drugs
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah, pretty much every oriental who's ever appeared in a cult film or TV programme
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Only the original X-Men animated series, if it's on
14. Did you have braces?
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Took me on a weekend trip to Dublin
17. When do you know it's love?
When you can see yourselves together for the rest of your lives
18. Do you speak any other languages?
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No. Don't really feel I need tanning.
20. What magazines do you read?
PC Zone, SFX (do X-Men comics count?)
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, more times than I can recall
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, my maternal grandfather
23. Do you watch MTV?
No. Don't recognise the acts or music any more!
24. What's something that really annoys you?
25. What's something you really like?
A day out with pleasant company
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I quite liked his music around the time of Thriller
27. Can you dance?
No. "Ming, you have the least amount of natural rhythm of any man I know"
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Have stayed awake through the night to get ready for stupidly early flights on several occasions.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes. Got stung by a jellyfish at Port Dickson, Malaysia, and suffered severe allergic reaction.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes, from people I know